Learn more about Yucatec Maya: Animated Oral Literature
- The Phonetics of Yucatec Maya and the Typology of Laryngeal Complexity. 2013. Language Typology and Universals 66, 7-21.
- Correspondence and Reduplication in Language Play: Evidence from Tigrinya and Ludling Typology. Ms. With Jesse Saba Kirchner.
- Pitch and Glottalization as Cues to Contrast in Yucatec Maya. Ms.
- Tonal Dialects and Consonant-Pitch Interaction in Yucatec Maya. 2011. In Heriberto Avelino (ed.), New Perspectives in Mayan Linguistics, 21-55. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- The Production and Perception of Pitch and Glottalization in Yucatec Maya. 2009. Ph.D. dissertation. University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. (other files associated with this paper)
- The Interaction of Pitch and Creaky Voice: Data from Yucatec Maya and Cross-Linguistic Implications. To appear in UBC Working Papers in Linguistics.
- A Stochastic OT Analysis of Production and Perception in Yucatec Maya. To appear in Proceedings of NELS 39.
- Accent in Athematic Nouns in Vedic Sanskrit and Its Development from Proto-Indo-European. 2007. In Karlene Jones-Bley, Angela della Volpe, Martin Huld, and Miriam Robbins Dexter (eds.), Proceedings of the 18th Annual UCLA Indo-European Conference, Institute for the Study of Man, Washington, DC, 29-46.
- Output-Output Faithfulness to Moraic Structure: Evidence from American English. 2006. In Christopher Davis, Amy Rose Deal and Youri Zabbal (eds.) Proceedings of NELS 36 v. 1, 1-14.
last update: 05/10/21